UnDiet_729x90

Monday, September 30, 2013

Foodie Pen Pals September


This month I was sooooo excited to be paired up with Ceecee from Within the Kitchen  She was one of my first foodie pen pals back in May and she sent me another box of wonderful goodies just like she did back then.  I was so happy that this month's foodie pen pals was another where we were sending to the same person from whom we were receiving our packages.  That means I got to return the favour.  If you'd like to see what I sent to Ceecee, check out her blog

So here's what I got this month...

 Here's what it looked like when I opened the package topped with a hand-written note :)

These beans will definitely be making their way into a homemade soup soon!

Yummy spicy plantain chips!

This will be going into a Thai curry or spicy Thai soup for sure.

I haven't tried this yet, but I can't wait to see how it tastes.

This has already been gobbled up!  Ceecee suggested I put it on yogourt, so I sprinkled it on my fruit and kefir and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I had goji berries on my shopping list, so these came at exactly the right time!

Once again, this was a perfect foodie pen pal package.  Hopefully I'll get Ceecee again :)

If you'd like to exchange packages with another foodie just click on the link at the top of this page or click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean