UnDiet_729x90

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Healthy Cookies for the New Year



I've been eating way too much junk since the first week of December and I just can't seem to stop myself!  I figured if I can't make myself stop snacking, then I'd better make sure the snacks are at least a little bit healthy.  I searched for recipes for cookies made with agave nectar instead of refined sugar.  I found this recipe and they turned out really well.  I pretty much stuck to the recipe, other than using a little more salt (I love the salty/sweet combination).  I also used 50% cocoa choc. chips instead of grain-sweetened chips.



The cookie dough



These are the chips I used



Almost ready to go into the oven



I love this cookie dough scooper!



After flattening with a fork (the dough was pretty sticky)



All done!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean