UnDiet_729x90

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

 

I'm always searching for great chocolate chip cookie recipes.  I have many that I use often and to be honest, most of them are really good!  But I keep believing that there's a better one out there...there must be THE perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe :-)  
I was searching online the other day and found this recipe.
These are my favourite chocolate chip cookies so far.  The only thing I changed was to bake them for 18 minutes (I used my cookie scooper and got 56 cookies out of this batter).  They were crunchy, but not too crunchy.  If you like them really soft, I'd suggest baking for about 2 minutes less.  Also, I made 2 sheets at a time and rotated the sheets halfway through the baking time.
 
Mixing the batter

 
Adding the dry ingredients (I didn't bother to mix them first)

 
Balls of dough

 
All done!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean