UnDiet_729x90

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breadless Bread


I've been wanting to do something different with my diet for a while now.  I eat a fairly healthy diet on the whole, rarely eating anything overly processed and trying to focus on whole foods.  I know I have to change something though because
I've been doing The Insanity Workout.
for 8 weeks now and although I'm definitely a lot stronger, I haven't been losing any weight.  I don't need to lose a lot, but I wouldn't mind shedding a few pounds :-)  I figured since this coming week is my last week of 'Insanity', I should try something different with my diet.  What I decided to do was Meghan Telpner's 5 day low glycemic challenge.
I started today and it's going well so far.  Made a yummy curry for dinner (I promise to share soon) and made this 'breadless bread'.  I haven't cut into it yet, but it looks and smells just great!  
The only thing I did differently, was to use a parchment sling and extra-virgin olive oil to grease the pan.

Yum yum!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean