UnDiet_729x90

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yummy Healthy Cookies


Meghan Telpner strikes again with yet another delicious, healthy recipe for me to enjoy. 
I saw this picture of these cookies on her website.
and just knew I had to try them.  
They were even better than I imagined.  They remind me of those lacy, syrupy cookies that are crispy and sweet.  But these cookies are chock-full of goodness.
Here are some pics. I took of the process...
Start with rolled oats


Add some raw honey

This is the kind I've been enjoying lately

Some maple syrup and flax seeds


Some freshly ground flax seeds and raw cocoa nibs

Add some goji berries (I didn't have any chia for this batch, but will get some for the next)


Mix it all together


Dollop on a baking sheet covered with parchment

Look how colourful the goji berries are!! 

Crispy and delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean